Overclock.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i installed the latest guru3d drivers for nvidia graphics chips, and the nforce4 sli driver for my mobo. but no SLi is detected, nor is the second 7900gs detected in nvidia monitor. and im getting terrible fps in 3dmark06. anyone know what the dilio is?

·
Premium Member
17,407 Posts
Not saying these will work, but NVIDIA has new Beta drivers they release on July 11th. Give them a try and see if SLI is working. Use Driver Clean Pro to remove the old NVIDIA drivers. I dont have SLI but these drivers work great. I havent had a single problem playing Lost Planet.

edit:

Quote:

This driver supports single GPU and NVIDIA SLI™ technology on DirectX 9, DirectX 10, and OpenGL.
Improved compatibility for Lost Planet.
Added "Resize the HDTV desktop" underscan compensation option
Numerous game and application compatibility fixes. Please read the release notes for more information on product support, feature limitations, driver fixes and known compatibility issues.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I also installed the hotfix found on the guru3d site. microsoft says that it fixes Sli and was just released on the 21st of this month (only 2 days old)... well if it dont work, I'll go back to XP for now... thanks all.

·
Premium Member
17,407 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by II Dank II
View Post

I also installed the hotfix found on the guru3d site. microsoft says that it fixes Sli and was just released on the 21st of this month (only 2 days old)... well if it dont work, I'll go back to XP for now... thanks all.

Link: Guru3d

1 - 10 of 10 Posts