Overclock.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its funny, I booted without the sli bridge and I am still getting excellent performance with video cards. ...I only noticed a few frames dropped in 3dmark06.

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just do not know where I can find another asus flexible bridge...I have been looking all afternoon...unfortunatly, I have like five of the other kinds that will not stretch across for x16 speed...I could move one of my cards into the traditional spot underneath, but I will lose the extra bandwitdh

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hiba
View Post

I just do not know where I can find another asus flexible bridge...I have been looking all afternoon...unfortunatly, I have like five of the other kinds that will not stretch across for x16 speed...I could move one of my cards into the traditional spot underneath, but I will lose the extra bandwitdh

Have you getting in contact with ASUS and explaining to them the situation?

·

29,532 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hiba
View Post

The extra bandwith isn't really neccesary. Go figure, far the most of current cards could still run on AGP 8x speed.

*EDIT*

4100 Posts and a owning avatar

·
Premium Member
19,078 Posts
Asus will probably give you a free one if you word your compant right. Just say it broke while disconnecting it from a card.

Cool to see another Columbus overclocker!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts