Overclock.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Graphics Junkie
995 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all I can't get SLI to work with F1 2010. I'm using the latest drivers from nVidia and have SLI enabled in the nVivia control panel. MSI Afterburner only shows 1 card doing all the work.

·
Registered
3,476 Posts
It's not you, it's probably Codemasters if anything. A patch might fix it up since they probably don't have an SLi profile for the game or it doesn't natively support SLi.

·
Graphics Junkie
995 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow...Like the game doesn't have enough issues at release already...I should've figured.

·
Graphics Junkie
995 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Quote:

Originally Posted by SecrtAgentMan View Post
Well do you have issues like this with other games?
I haven't tried any other games....hmmmm thanks, I think I'll install Resident Evil 5.

·
3DFX User
7,279 Posts
Lol F1 2010 doesnt use sli at all. It is a port and has tons of bugs that may or may not be fixed.

·
Banned
4,844 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by AllLeafs View Post
I think I'll install Resident Evil 5.
Have fun playing that disaster of a game. Probably one of the only games I did not want to even finish playing this year.

·
Graphics Junkie
995 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Quote:

Originally Posted by [nK]Sharp View Post
Have fun playing that disaster of a game. Probably one of the only games I did not want to even finish playing this year.
LOL Yeah I know what you mean..I can only play for 5 mins before I get bored with it...but I know it worked in SLI. Thanks for the info on no SLI support for F1 2010....that game is turning out to be a bit disappointing.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawk777th
View Post

Lol F1 2010 doesnt use sli at all. It is a port and has tons of bugs that may or may not be fixed.

it works on my setup
both card usage is around 60-70 percent 60fps

1 - 10 of 10 Posts