Overclock.net banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone here using firefox, and still able to access the smilies? Maybe i'm being stupid, but when i post a new thread, i cant find the smilies anywhere..
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
9,589 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by xms

Anyone here using firefox, and still able to access the smilies? Maybe i'm being stupid, but when i post a new thread, i cant find the smilies anywhere..

I dont know bout smilies, but I know I cant find the rep button in firefox
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quote:


Originally Posted by Xavier1421

I dont know bout smilies, but I know I cant find the rep button in firefox


Really...Wierd... Its in its normal place for me. I'm on 1.0. U?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
9,589 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by xms

Really...Wierd... Its in its normal place for me. I'm on 1.0. U?


OOOH, I'm still on 0.8...LOL
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,079 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by xms

Really...Wierd... Its in its normal place for me. I'm on 1.0. U?

Absoloutly no trouble here


Firefox 1.0
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Quote:


Originally Posted by muffin

Absoloutly no trouble here


Firefox 1.0

How about with smilies other than the default
ones?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,079 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by xms

How about with smilies other than the default
ones?

:swearing:
: sozo:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Quote:


Originally Posted by muffin

:swearing:
: sozo:


Thats gay...

Why cant i do it
boooo hooo
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,079 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by xms

Thats gay...

Why cant i do it
boooo hooo

mwhahahaha The smileys are mine, all mine


and the REP button... upgrade you cheapskate Xavier
 
  • Rep+
Reactions: Xavier1421

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Quote:


Originally Posted by muffin

mwhahahaha The smileys are mine, all mine


and the REP button... upgrade you cheapskate Xavier


C'mon, please share.


Does anyone know how to get them? Admin...?!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
OK, the smilies arn't displayed in IE6 either...so it must be something to do with my account....any ideas...
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,079 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by xms

OK, the smilies arn't displayed in IE6 either...so it must be something to do with my account....any ideas...

Maybe your favorites are screwy. You can't see them anywhere?

If you can't find them, just dl the smiley extension for firefox (I'll get you a link). Its got tons of smileys, but they only seem to work in the quick reply and not the main reply...

EDIT: linky linky

https://addons.update.mozilla.org/ex...umpg=10&id=375
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Quote:


Originally Posted by admin

Hmm... try this -

Click on "Favorites" (located where the smilies should be) and check off all the smilies you want to show in the smilie drop down. Those smilies will always appear there for now on.

You da man...
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top