Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Overclocker
2,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Almost every time I play on a server I get accused of hacking....

Does this happen to anyone else? I mean I don't get banned from any server because I don't hack, but its very annoying when people spam the text yelling "YOU ARE HACKERZ"

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/boooomhs/stats/234021196/

And I just played a game a few minutes ago and the entire match some idiot was just spamming chat saying I was a hacker....and I was playing pretty bad.

So many little kids playing I guess......

I really wish there was a way to disable chat.

·
Premium Member
3,785 Posts
I haven't been called a hacker simply because Im good but im not stupidly good.

You just got to phase it out and ignore the idiots who call you it, its simply because they are rubbish and have to justify the reason why your beating them.

·
Registered
2,717 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by icehotshot View Post

Almost every time I play on a server I get accused of hacking....
Does this happen to anyone else? I mean I don't get banned from any server because I don't hack, but its very annoying when people spam the text yelling "YOU ARE HACKERZ"
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/boooomhs/stats/234021196/
And I just played a game a few minutes ago and the entire match some idiot was just spamming chat saying I was a hacker....and I was playing pretty bad.
So many little kids playing I guess......
I really wish there was a way to disable chat.
i see humble bragging happening here...

·
Overclocker
2,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydrored View Post

Tap H to make chat always display/popup/hidden
Thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ntherblast View Post

why dioes it matter just move along all u are doing is bragigng
Definitely not the point of this thread, but I guess someone will always post off-topic.

·
PC Gamer
1,163 Posts
I used to get banned in CS:S all the time and could hardly ever find a server to play on where I wasnt called a hacker and banned within 10 minutes. Was never good enough at any other FPS to get banned.

·
B.O.W
26,978 Posts
I get MVP, or somewhere in the top 3, practically every other round. But no one calls me a hacker because my playing is always legit. Nothing is fishy about how I play, the manner in which I get my kills, and my overall score at the end.

·
Registered
4,862 Posts
My buddy and I were switching off on my account the other day and he is very good at BF3 and I am just ok. I was playing a round and then we switched off and he got kicked because they said my score had gone up too much from the last round to not be hacking. Good times!

·
Registered
2,895 Posts
Yeah, I've been accused several times. One guy reported me as well, apparently. All because I used to get numerous streaks of 8 kills each on foot...

·
Registered
201 Posts
It's inevitable. If you're clearly the better person (assuming no real hacking is taking place), the chances of someone calling you a hacker increase as your score and/or KD ratio increases. it's part of the gaming mentality of poor players. Just suck it up and keep up the domination!
thumb.gif

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Whenever I play Metro as a sniper with friends I usually get called a hacker at least once, (my accuracy with my sniper rifles are about 40% and my headshot ratio around 78%)

Today I was playing with a few members of a clan that wants me to join them and the two of them got called hackers
Quote:
Originally Posted by dharmaBum View Post

Pfft, random chat accusations of hacking are weak.
Come back and brag when you start getting banned.
gunner2.gif
I've been banned from about 3 servers lol, n00b admins abusing power

·
Premium Member
7,243 Posts
me.
thumb.gif

And sometimes, a soft skinned Admin would just kick me out. *sniff sniff*. But at least i still get my points in the end.
tongue.gif

·
Registered
2,717 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tatakai All View Post

People tend to toot their own horn from time to time, it's enjoyable when not spammed.
fair enough, I suppose I'm just a bit jealous because I don't have the time nor the natural skill to ever be good enough to be called one
thumb.gif

1 - 20 of 23 Posts