Overclock.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,853 Posts
if its little bubbles then they will go away in time. big ones you'll have to tip the case to help them get out.

i added a drop or two of soap and it seemed to help get rid of the little bubbles, but be careful it may foam up on ya.

·
Master of Black Snow
19,338 Posts
Shaking it only exacerbates the issue. Don't do that. What you need to do is let the machine sit with lines open to allow the bubbles to work themselves out. If you have to speed up the process then hold the line and tap the air out using the finger flick method. You know what that is? You have a little bro you use to pick on? Flickin his ear from behind with your middle finger? Yeah now you know why you were doing that. It was good training for this. I don't have H2o, but I've done enough radiator repair work. Same rule of thumb applies. Air bad/Liquid good.

Sounds like the air is making your pump work overtime just flowing the coolant.

Oh yeah, DON'T for any reason detach a lower hose. Gravity is a finicky wench.

~Ceadder

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ok, guys i found out what it was. took apart my koolance cpu-350 and the inltet niples were clogged with some type of fuz. got this used on e-bay. so cleaned out, reinstalled and wala. my pumps flying and pushed all the air out in seconds. thanks again

·
Master of Black Snow
19,338 Posts
Cool.:tumb:

I would think that would have been sorted out before you mounted it though.

~Ceadder

Quote:

Originally Posted by nicko42004200
View Post

ok, guys i found out what it was. took apart my koolance cpu-350 and the inltet niples were clogged with some type of fuz. got this used on e-bay. so cleaned out, reinstalled and wala. my pumps flying and pushed all the air out in seconds. thanks again

1 - 8 of 8 Posts