Overclock.net banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
10,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quote:

Originally Posted by staryoshi View Post
Over/Under on the time it takes to crash while playing Dirt 2?

i didnt even try gaming..it was artifacting under kombustor i have to flash it to get it stable
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,559 Posts
lol in that case i am in the 1Ghz Club... i can get my card to 1Ghz with stock volts.....

lol but it artefacts like buggery

A OC has to be stable before i post it on here. otherwise it is kinda useless if u can't run games... lol
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
10,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Quote:

Originally Posted by hodgoes2001 View Post
lol in that case i am in the 1Ghz Club... i can get my card to 1Ghz with stock volts.....

lol but it artefacts like buggery

A OC has to be stable before i post it on here. otherwise it is kinda useless if u can't run games... lol
1ghz? isnt the limit like 920?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,559 Posts
apparently not..... i will have to OC it to that deagree again and c if i can get a screeny like yours...
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
5,034 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by hodgoes2001 View Post
lol in that case i am in the 1Ghz Club... i can get my card to 1Ghz with stock volts.....

lol but it artefacts like buggery

A OC has to be stable before i post it on here. otherwise it is kinda useless if u can't run games... lol
Exactly.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,559 Posts
True... i normally run mine at 800Mhz Core...... but i can run it at 900Mhz Stable.....

i am waitting for my new "Arctic Cooling Accelero XTREME Plus" before i will run it as a 24/7 Clock

sadly it is on back order and wont get to my place until the 26th.....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
521 Posts
I am in the 900/1800 2000 club with temps of 61C under load 24/7 stable in everything.
I could prob even push it a few more mhz but 900/2000 is a nice even number lol.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
10,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Quote:

Originally Posted by yusky03 View Post
I am in the 900/1800 2000 club with temps of 61C under load 24/7 stable in everything.
I could prob even push it a few more mhz but 900/2000 is a nice even number lol.
lol nice water temps.

i didnt overclock to 900 to be gaming stable. i did it so i could claim my card can do 900 under kombustor and not crash.
 

·
Guess I'm Back
Joined
·
3,667 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by yusky03 View Post
I am in the 900/1800 2000 club with temps of 61C under load 24/7 stable in everything.
I could prob even push it a few more mhz but 900/2000 is a nice even number lol.
61*C load on H2O? That's pretty high for water. I'm loading at 45-46*C in Kombustor @ 900/1800/1950 @ 1.175V with just a MCW60 GPU-only block, 24*C ambient.
 

·
RGB Numba Wan!
Joined
·
23,319 Posts
850/1700/2000 1.087v, both load @ 55c low fan speed, high speed 50c XD. I run 800/1600/1800 1.05 for 24/7, loads @ 40c high, 45c low. anything above 850 will crash driver or artifacts excessively.

What happened to that one dude trying to push his gtx 470 to 1ghz?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,194 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by wermad View Post
850/1700/2000 1.087v, both load @ 55c low fan speed, high speed 50c XD. I run 800/1600/1800 1.05 for 24/7, loads @ 40c high, 45c low. anything above 850 will crash driver or artifacts excessively.

What happened to that one dude trying to push his gtx 470 to 1ghz?
Probably realised he would need to run like 2.0v through the thing and gave up lol
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top