Overclock.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do i do if this rig just doesnt work out? So far nothing has gone right. who thinks neweggs gonna take care of me and return half this stuff?

·
Premium Member
4,555 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulB

What do i do if this rig just doesnt work out? So far nothing has gone right. who thinks neweggs gonna take care of me and return half this stuff?

Newegg takes really good care of their customers. Goodluck with everything, they've been good to me in the past when I've RMA'd something.

·
Premium Member
4,555 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulB

Do you think the mobo trying to run the cpu at 1.75 could have already done damage

It really depends on the temperatures it got up to, and how long it ran with that temp.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
BIOS said it was running at 73C while idleing in the bios screen the only thing more intensive i have gotten it to do is flash the bios the system has been on for a total of about 45 min never more than 10 min the longest time.

·
Premium Member
4,555 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Denmor

Newegg will take it back if its within the 30 day period.

Yeah, i think newegg wont care what happened to the product as long as you return it within a month.

73C sounds really high though, my CPU was up to 70 for a few hours one time because fan got disconnected and nothing got damaged, but you never know.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts