Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Quote:
NVIDIA has kept praising its GeForce GTX 470 and GTX 480 graphics cards ever since it first mentioned them but, so far, hasn't given out any information to support that claim, hoping to surprise people at PAX 2010. This, of course, did not stop various leaks and reports from emerging on their own and, as such, whether NVIDIA liked it or not, the specs of the two graphics adapters made themselves known some time ago. The only thing left was for an actual benchmark to be performed, which seems to have finally been done.
http://news.softpedia.com/news/GTX-4...e-138123.shtml

·
Registered
240 Posts
These have already been posted somewhere. That said, I would take these benchmarks with a jar of salt.

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
This was posted before from an unreliable site. It's been deemed as fake in the other thread. This should be closed before it gets out of hand like the other one.

·
Premium Member
3,686 Posts
Hmm seems true.

·
Registered
2,520 Posts
Doesnt say what drivers either, i know i got a 15 FPS jump from 10.2 to 10.3a. I can wait 4 days till real benches come forth.

·
Registered
64 Posts
i hope its barely any better than 5870 ,maybe i can have my 5870 cheaper and with barely any performance loss

·
Premium Member
10,813 Posts
There is already a thread about this on this site. The benches are totally unconfirmed to be accurate, one doesn't include settings, and one doesn't include AA.

Lets just wait for the real benchies, they comeout in 5 days.

Then we can go crazie over the new hotness.

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
These are the benchmarks from ArabHardware... no no, from some random guy on a forum. Why the hell did Softpedia publish these?

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.