Overclock.net banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there any software out there for Realtek audio?

Friend has sold their Xonar DX and is looking for some software to see if he can fix some problems popping up with on board. It's an interesting experience going from a sound card back to on board. We've drawn up a list of differences between on board and a simple Xonar DX. We'll share them later in a thread people can search for when deciding whether to buy a sound card or stick with on board.

Anyway, in particular, we're looking for software that has an equalizer, can control the output and the channels. Anything extra is great, but not really necessary.

I thought I heard that there was some Creative Software that you could use with on board. If you could even use Xonar software for some reason with on board great. I don't think you can though, but I heard you could download some kind of Creative software. Anyway, links are appreciated.

·
Premium Member
8,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by aksthem1;13109088
The Realtek drivers do all of that from what I remember.
Not the crappy Asus ones.

In fact, after installing the driver from the Asus website, it got worse. We can't even find the old software that didn't have too many interesting features on it anymore.

Unless you want to help us find it?
smile.gif

We need it for ALC1200

·
Premium Member
8,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.