Overclock.net banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,572 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by bored7one4

can anyone give me the names of the programs that i can use to test out my rig. i just put it together and i just wanna see what the speed and if it can run stable?

thanks

Graphical Benchmark:
3DMark 2001
3DMark 03
3DMark 05
Aquamark

CPU & Other Benchmark:
PCMark 04
Si Sandra

For most of these tools check out Guru3D's download section.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by DeaDLocK

Graphical Benchmark:
3DMark 2001
3DMark 03
3DMark 05
Aquamark

CPU & Other Benchmark:
PCMark 04
Si Sandra

For most of these tools check out Guru3D's download section.

thanks Dealock

Is there a software that i can run apps, were it works my comp. i just want to see if my computer can run under full load.

thanks

·
Premium Member
2,572 Posts
Quote:

thanks Dealock

Is there a software that i can run apps, were it works my comp. i just want to see if my computer can run under full load.

thanks

PCMark 04 would be a good one because it uses small parts of real applications to do tests.

It tests stuff like file compression image rendering etc...
You will need Windows Media Encoder 9 installed to run PCMark 04 to its full capability.

I would also say if you want to test your PCs full load a benchmark such as 3DMark 03 or Aquamark woud be a good choice aswell since they stress your GPU and your CPU to almost full load.

Full load is different for each person depending on what they use there PC for... If your a gamer then just playing a game of UT2004 could be a full load test or if your into image editing then maybe something like Bryce which is a powerful 3D image creation tool.

Download a few and run them to get an average overall look at your PCs capabilities.

EDIT: By the way can you fill out your system profile under USER CP so we can see what hardware you have... Cheers

·
Premium Member
2,572 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by adas123

yeah, ok...nobody mind my post
up there^

lol

Im sure it was useful to him aswell...
We still
you

·
Premium Member
2,572 Posts
Quote:

where can i find that software?

In the download section of Guru3D... But click ME for a direct link to the download page.

·
Banned
789 Posts
Quote:

thanks Dealock

thanks
You could start a torture test on Prime95 and then try and go play some HL2

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.