Overclock.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
OC...D
27,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Both cards with blocks and EK bridge (80mm spacing, fits ASUS x99 R5E, x299 R6A, R6E, z270 APEX and z370 APEX).
EK Copper/plexi blocks mounted with Grizzly Kryonaut and (real) Fuji Poly 17kw thermal pads. blocks are in pristine condition, zero staining or discoloration.
Very strong overclockers. (The pair is still #1 in the Mark 11 HOF), and still, 2 TXPs are faster than 1 Titan V in every bench/game I've tried.
Includes original air coolers, and block terminals for single card configuration, and OEM boxes.
$1600 includes shipping within the US48 (or US APO).
Paypal only please.

April 4 - added pics of copper blocks

Attachments

·
Robocop is #1 movie ever
2,190 Posts
Both cards with blocks and EK bridge (80mm spacing, fits ASUS x99 R5E, x299 R6A, R6E, z270 APEX and z370 APEX).
EK Copper/plexi blocks mounted with Grizzly Kryonaut and (real) Fuji Poly 17kw thermal pads. blocks are in pristine condition, zero staining or discoloration.
Very strong overclockers. (The pair is still #1 in the Mark 11 HOF)
Includes original air coolers, and block terminals for single card configuration, and OEM boxes.
$1600 includes shipping within the US48 (or US APO).
Paypal only please.

April 4 - added pics of copper blocks
I impulsively want these. I probably shouldn't as new cards are coming out soon. Hmmm......

·
OC...D
27,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey bud, lol - I know that feeling all too well. If you are interested give me a "OBO" PM.

·
Robocop is #1 movie ever
2,190 Posts
Hey bud, lol - I know that feeling all too well. If you are interested give me a "OBO" PM.
Let me think on it. I wouldn't mind a second quad TXP setup.

·
OC...D
27,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
414 Posts
Excellent price, you are selling each Titan X Pascal for what a cheap 1080 Ti runs on Ebay. Also blocks and other stuff included. Really tempted :O

·
Just a Crazy Cat in a Box
5,534 Posts
PM incoming.

·
OC...D
27,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
SOLD!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts