Overclock.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All items are sold. Thank you for the interest. Thread closed.

SOLD - 1. MSI GTX 670 2GB with box: $190 shipped.

I have modified this card's original BIOS to allow for fan adjustment to 100% and power target adjustment to 140%, and to prevent the boost clock from exceeding 1300Mhz. The actual clocks were not modified. Note that I modified the original BIOS as opposed to downloading a new BIOS from the internet. I ran the card at 140% power target and an aggressive fan profile. The core clock stayed around 1254 Mhz, and the memory clock stayed at 6.7 Ghz effective. The card rarely, if ever, went beyond 80C according to my monitoring software.

SOLD - 2. MSI GTX 670 2GB WITHOUT box: $180 shipped.

I have modified this card's original BIOS to allow for fan adjustment to 100% and power target adjustment to 140%, and to prevent the boost clock from exceeding 1300Mhz. The actual clocks were not modified. Note that I modified the original BIOS as opposed to downloading a new BIOS from the internet. I ran the card at 140% power target and an aggressive fan profile. The core clock stayed around 1254 Mhz, and the memory clock stayed at 6.7 Ghz effective. The card rarely, if ever, went beyond 80C according to my monitoring software.

Shipping will be to lower 48 states only. Paypal is accepted, as well as cashier's check or money order IF sent prior to shipment of the items.

·
Premium Member
16,927 Posts
Wow great deal. GLWS

1 - 5 of 5 Posts