Overclock.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My motherboard for my 1055T just died and I am moving to Haswell for my wife's computer. This CPU has been lightly used (office applications and browsing) and works flawlessly. It comes with the box and original contents as well as the cooler which was never used.

It ran at stock for 99% of it's life but it does 3.8Ghz @1.4875v (perfectly safe for this CPU) and ran very cool on the Coolermaster V8 I used with it. I can provide the exact settings I used for the overclock if desired.

AMD Phenom II X6 1055T - $95 Shipped SOLD

I accept Paypal as payment

Thanks for looking
thumb.gif

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
There's a fella (techrat) over on [H] looking for one so I'm going to point him this way...or you could.

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by doritos93 View Post

No.
ya see, i knew it, i KNEW it. guy b4 was selling his for 165, i told him a NO GO. NO ONE would buy it for that, that was until about 2 weeks ago it was lowered to 135, but still ,at MOST i still say 120, and thats being generous for an old cpu.

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
It's an old, but very capable processor. I have a feeling people are trying to milk the most out of them. This 100$ price is as fair as I've seen. Wouldn't be surprised if it's already gone.

I checked eBay last night and found X4 965s for the same price as the OP is selling his X6.

GLWS (you don't need it.)
thumb.gif

1 - 7 of 7 Posts