Overclock.net banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Jack Of All Trades
10,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling my ASUS RX 580 TOP OC Strix. Excellent condition, still has wrapping and seals on the fans and back plate.

SOLD

Rules.
I dont ship first.
CONUS48 Only
Item sold as is. All Sales final

·
Jack Of All Trades
10,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump. To whoever messages me and I don't respond it's because I'm having issues with my pm box. If you want to message me try again now.

Also please don't message me questions that are obviously posted in the op. This card has a waterblock attached. I can put the air cooler back on it. It's annoying when I get asked questions I already stated. Again know what your buying. Thanks

·
Registered
497 Posts
Man why did they have to make these Strix cards as long as they did. I had an RX480 Strix when I had a different color setup for my rig. The Asus RGB colors weren't uniform across all three spots so I sold it and picked up the XFX I have now then changed mobos to an Asus Z270G Strix. Would really like a Strix card back in my system but I went P/P on the rad and well I have clearance issue now with cards. Just a small one not much. Don't mind the rainbow coloring. I'm stuck like that until Asus fixes the Aura software to work with the newest update of Windows. The intention for red colors which I know this card can do. It's white the RX480 had issues with.

I keep browsing around the forums and keep coming back to your listing then looking at my pull fans that I just changed out for the dual color rings debating if I want to loose the Pull fans for a Strix card to go back in........

1 - 19 of 19 Posts