Overclock.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello OCN ..i have a set of brand new Crucial Ballistix 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) CAS Latency 8 Desktop Memory Model BL2KIT25664FN1608 if anyone is interested
biggrin.gif

Brand new in SEALED retail package, not refurbished, never opened, and never used

Lifetime limited warranty from Crucial

PRICE : $90 +shipping
Payment: Paypal

Series
Ballistix
Model
BL2KIT25664FN1608
Type
240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM
Tech Spec
Capacity
4GB (2 x 2GB)
Speed
DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800)
Cas Latency
Timing
8-8-8-24
Voltage
1.65V
Multi-channel Kit
Dual Channel Kit
Heat Spreader
Yes
Features
Finned heat spreader w/ Thermal Sensor
Manufacturer Warranty
Parts
Lifetime limited
Labor
Lifetime limited

·
Premium Member
4,987 Posts
Umm, is it gold plated or something? Considering the 8GB kit of that model of Crucial RAM is only $60, I would say your price might be off by about $55-$60.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
I'm all against thread crapping, but I think this isn't thread crapping when I say that I agree with stickg1 in saying that it's very overpriced. I paid much less than this ($68 to be exact) for a better quality 2x2GB (lower voltage, better timings, better overclock headroom) just over 2 years ago, and I remember seeing these priced at much less than this too 2 years ago.

As per OCN's rules, you aren't supposed to make a profit in the F/S section, in which case you're obviously selling these for more than you paid. Even if you paid $70 years ago, you're getting $20+ in profit, which isn't allowed.

Just my 2 cents.

·
Premium Member
6,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by `br4dz- View Post

I'm all against thread crapping, but I think this isn't thread crapping when I say that I agree with stickg1 in saying that it's very overpriced. I paid much less than this ($68 to be exact) for a better quality 2x2GB (lower voltage, better timings, better overclock headroom) just over 2 years ago, and I remember seeing these priced at much less than this too 2 years ago.

As per OCN's rules, you aren't supposed to make a profit in the F/S section, in which case you're obviously selling these for more than you paid. Even if you paid $70 years ago, you're getting $20+ in profit, which isn't allowed.

Just my 2 cents.
well since you full of it

edit;
don't know what planet you from but ..some RAM sets do sell for more then they were sold new,this is new set ,try to buy the same one

1 - 8 of 8 Posts