Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling my three, two, last GTX 980 Tis that I bought for the FFW.
They are EVGA brand refurbished and bought from Newegg.

Link to Newegg sale page

$500, shipped to US48 via UPS with insurance is included. I refuse to ship valuable things via USPS as in the past I've had my shipments arrive in pieces or gone to the opposite side of the country.
doh.gif

Card is less than two months from purchase.
Comes with backplate.
ASIC scores are 59. Have not tested maximum OC.

Fine Print: I guarantee the card to be Non-DOA.Card is not registered with EVGA yet so you can get it under your own name. I'll even forward the sales invoice to you. I only accept Amazon Payments Google Wallet because I've been burned by Paypal and refuse to sell through them. I suppose if you want to send me a check you could do that too.
tongue.gif

Link to OCN Feedback: http://www.overclock.net/classifieds/feedback/index/user_id/108304
HEAT: https://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=73520

Proof of ownership

Do not message me asking for a lower price. I'm tired of responding to people trying to lowball me or not reading the OP in full. I'm leaving the sale up until Friday so don't sit on the fence too long!

EDIT:Last card is pending completion of payment transfer. If your still interested go ahead and message me and I'll add you to a list of people to contact if the sale doesn't go through. If the sale does complete I'll post in this thread and close the listing.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Hi there! What are the ASIC's values for all 3? Have you OC'd them on air and if so, what did you get?

I'm not in the US but I'm guessing other members would like to know this info also.

I really hope that when I'm ready to buy my 980ti's I'll be able to find someone who will ship to Canada
frown.gif

Thanks.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Interested in trades + cash? I have GPUs, AIO W/C loops, SSDs and headsets to offer. GLWS
thumb.gif

·
Registered
26 Posts
still waiting on a asic numbers to be posted or p.m. me the numbers plz

·
Registered
493 Posts
PM'd (about 16 hours ago)

·
Leader of the #1 [email protected] Team
5,006 Posts
biggrin.gif

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
I'm fighting making you an offer on both cards lol...I don't really need them aadd I haven't upgraded from 1080p but damn I want em...but then they would need to be blocked....then I would want a new mobo and cpu to push them further....lol

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mfknjadagr8 View Post

I'm fighting making you an offer on both cards lol...I don't really need them aadd I haven't upgraded from 1080p but damn I want em...but then they would need to be blocked....then I would want a new mobo and cpu to push them further....lol
^^^DO IT!!!! lol Great cards
smile.gif
Glws

·
Leader of the #1 [email protected] Team
5,006 Posts
He needs to sell me one.
tongue.gif

1 - 20 of 33 Posts