Overclock.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
To The Game
7,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking to trade or sell a "EVGA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti DirectX 12 04G-P4-6255-RX 4GB 128-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 Video Card". GPU was bought refurbished off Newegg a year ago and was used in my ol'ladys gaming rig.

Only trade I'm interested in is a Ryzen 5 cpu or better (going to slot the chip in an existing B350M mobo so Ryzen only). Only willing to ship within the US48.

FS price $150 shipped to the us48, Paypal.

Message me if interested.

*I can't upload pictures to the site.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/T4MZYLLfvNxT2Hpy8

·
To The Game
7,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump

·
To The Game
7,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump

·
To The Game
7,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bump

·
10+ Year Member
224 Posts
I'm interested in using this to upgrade my current build to play Fortnite/PUBG. Fairly certain it will give decent FPS on epic settings.. what games did she use it for?

·
To The Game
7,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm interested in using this to upgrade my current build to play Fortnite/PUBG. Fairly certain it will give decent FPS on epic settings.. what games did she use it for?
She played Guild War 2.

The gpu handles Fornite on high easily. I benchmarked an FX6300 using a single fan 1050 ti and it pulled 76 fps at high presets. Using a better cpu should give better results. Not sure about epic settings though.

Fx6300 + 1050 ti (@1:27 for full graph of games played on both fx 6300 then Ryzen 3 2200g. I did not test Fornite on the Ryzen 3)

Ryzen 3 2200g + 1050 ti

*The videos used a single fan 1050 ti but the results should be similar or better on this dual fan version.

·
10+ Year Member
224 Posts
Nice. I'll most likely be using an i7 8700k so it should be fine. If you can do any better on the price I'll buy this tonight - otherwise give me a bit and if it doesn't sell soonish, I'll buy it.

·
To The Game
7,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice. I'll most likely be using an i7 8700k so it should be fine. If you can do any better on the price I'll buy this tonight - otherwise give me a bit and if it doesn't sell soonish, I'll buy it.
PM sent

·
To The Game
7,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
bump

1 - 9 of 9 Posts