Overclock.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Gamer and Watercooler!
4,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Accepting best offers.

Purchased these parts late 2015 for my SMA8 build. Now I'm deciding to swap them out, and/or they are no longer needed.

Id prefer to sell the XSPC pump combo together as a whole (not both sets together, but the actual res and pump together). The physical appearances of both are in great condition, except the fact the some of the screws are stripped (not the length of the screw, but the head). The screws can easily be replaced, but they still work! I am not selling them included with the Bitspower Mod Kit (it will be extra). One of the pumps is XSPC branded D5 PWM, and the other is Swiftech D5 PWM. The reason why the other pump is Swiftech, is because when i upgraded the pumps to PWM, PPCS ran out of XSPC pumps and asked me if i would take a Swiftech brand instead. Overall, pumps and reservoirs are in great condition. Both pump cables are sleeved professionally from PPCS in black. I will include the regular D5 “twist screw” that hold in the pump to the reservoir. See pictures.

As for the Bitspower D5 Mod Kits, they are also in great condition. I did have to mod the lower support part where you insert the pump cables. My pump cables are sleeved professionally from PPCS, and i had to drill a bigger hole into the Mod Kit lower support part to accommodate the sleeved cables. Again, product in great condition, and still works great. I will try my best to upload a picture from when I drilled the hole.

Pricing:
XSPC Photon 270 D5 PWM Pump Combo: $135 each Free Shipping
Bitspower D5 Mod Kit (Black): $35 each Free Shipping

I will sell the pump combo and Mod kit together for $160 with Free Shipping

Thank you!

Attachments

·
Gamer and Watercooler!
4,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Price Drop. Final; won’t be dropping anymore. Talk with me and we can work something out. I want these gone ASAP.

$120 for XSPC Photon D5 PWM Pump/Combo w/ premium sleeved cables: FREE SHIPPING. If you live near California I can go lower because ultimately shipping cost will be lower. You pick if you want the XSPC Pump or the Swiftech Pump. REMEMBER they are PWM and NOT VARIO version.

$35 for Bitspower Mod Kit Matte Black.

Will ship USPS Priority for XSPC and USPS Priority or First Class for Bitspower.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts