Overclock.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
2,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys,

I have a GTX260 216 card for sale. This is one of the best 260's I have ever tested on water. The stock card is just incredible but the voltage scaling on ambient is average. This is a good indicator that this card will be extremely good with subzero cooling. I think this should be a WR or top 3 card on hwbot easily with LN2 and all the mods I have done.

I did the testes with Vantage because its very stressful and a good indicator of the potential. Check out the screenshot, I put tons of info in there.

I am not looking to make money, I just want to break even basically, so the price is $50+shipping. Its sold as-is with no IHS and no stock cooler. I will include a really nice little RamDac heat sink to make your life easier. If you need an IHS or stock cooler there is a possibility I can come up with one.

Attachments

·
2,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
BUMP! I wont drop the price, $50+Shipping for the best air bin 260 is a good deal.

·
Registered
302 Posts
BUMP! I wont drop the price, $50+Shipping for the best air bin 260 is a good deal.
Best Air bin card should be close to 50 alone imo and the mod another 50. So far I've modded 5 260's, just bin card, mod, re test previous max oc and voltage scaling
I have zero results so far. HaHaHa, binning + modding takes time especially on older cards since they need more cleaning

Someone scoop this great bargain, I should of just paid for a modded card myself instead of being stuck with a dozen 260's lol

·
2,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sold @GeorgeStorm

1 - 4 of 4 Posts