Overclock.net banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
I can count to potato
978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi,

Selling the old combo out of my Sanic build. i7 6700 was pulled from an office PC and has been run with a waterblock the entire time I've owned it. Prior to upgrading to an i9 I did delid/relid this CPU just to get a bit more practice doing so. Used a Rockit 88 kit with Conductonaut and Loctite gel control to seal it back up.

Motherboard is a Gigabyte GA-Z270N-Gaming 5. It will come with the WiFi antenna. My D-Frame mini didn't have a provision to mount the IO shield so I of course lost it along with the original box.

RAM is Gskill Ripjaws 2x8GB 3200cl16

SSD is a Samsung PM951 256GB NVMe with a fresh install of Window 10 Pro.

Looking to sell the whole setup for $300 shipped. Sold the board without the SSD for $260 over on /r/hardwareswap

If anyone is interested, I can add an XSPC Raystorm block for the full asking price. Otherwise, I'm open to reasonable offers.

Also in the market for an i5 11400 or 11500. Willing to do a partial trade or buy outright depending on the deal.

Also have a Logitech G13 game pad. $50 OBO Sold

Corsair stock 140mm fans and the keycaps sets are free with something else or you could have them for the cost of shipping if you really need them.

·
Rig Advisor
3,591 Posts
Solid setup and great seller, GL with sale Flux.

·
I can count to potato
978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Solid setup and great seller, GL with sale Flux.
Thanks for the kind words. Gotta sell off all my spare parts to offset buying a 3090. Next months foldathon I'll be ready to give you a hard time :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts