Overclock.net banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling a Logitech G403 in like new condition. I bought this for my laptop in November of 2016. Yes, it has been a while. I used to be in school, but I have since been done, and this was bought near the end of that time.

I thought that I would end up using the mouse (and the laptop) more, but both are just sitting around, getting almost no use. I have only used the mouse a handful of times, and not long on each occasion. The mouse has only been charged maybe 4-5 times in that time, and it just sits around. I ended up getting a bluetooth keyboard and mouse and mouse for my phone for the odd random time I need to do some word processing on the go, so this mouse is just collecting dust at this point. I would like to find a new home for it.

The mouse has manage to pick up a scuff (which I have taken a picture of) from simply being in my bag. I put the mouse under a light to take the picture, which really brings it out, but in real life, it is hardly noticeable.

This is the wireless version, and comes with both the original charge cable, and the receiver. Looking for $50 USD, which includes both PayPal fees and shipping anywhere in North America.

·
Premium Member
7,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SOLD!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts