Overclock.net banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

[SOLD] and I'll cover shipping and paypal fees.

I've had this card for about 3.5 years. Only used after work hours and has never been run 24/7. I have also never overclocked the card as it came factory overclocked and this leaves little headroom for pushing it much further. I have never had a single problem or issue with this GPU. The card is in very good condition and has been slightly modified here and there (see bullet points below).

And being a member of this awesome community for about 15 years now, I feel apologies are necessary in advance. I just sold a kidney so as to afford a scalper priced EVGA RTX 3080 ti XC3 Ultra Gaming card. It hurt my bank account real hard LOL but at least I'm good for 4 to 5 more years; you can't beat EVGA's $30 two year extended warranty, man. That being said, I'm having to ask scalper prices for this card too simply to help with my recent investment.

Some details:
  • Card will ship with a 1500rpm (max), near silent Corsair 120mm fan with white LED's mounted on the radiator
  • I am also including an extra, super high speed (3000rpm) Scythe Ultra Kaze fan as well for benching/experimentation (watch your fingers, though).
  • I have repasted the GPU core with Noctua NH1 thermal compound
  • I have also applied high quality, Enzotech copper heatsinks on the GPU cold plate (see pics)
  • I have never overclocked the card
  • I have original purchase receipt from Newegg but I'm pretty sure the warranty has ended.
Finally, here are some recent 1440p in-game captures (and a couple 4K) I've made for quite a few different games. All of these captures were made using this MSI Seahawk 1080 ti. Temps and FPS are displayed in each capture.

** Be sure you watch full screen and that 1440p60hz is selected for Youtube video quality **

Days Gone / Very High Settings / 1440p

A Plague Tale: Innocence / High Settings / 4K
Resident Evil: Village / High Settings / 1440p
Resident Evil: Village / High Settings / 1440p
Kingdoms of Amalur: ReReckoning / Ultra Settings / 1440p
Kingdoms of Amalur: ReReckoning / Ultra Settings / 4K
Metro Exodus / Very High Settings / 1440p
Horizon Zero Dawn / Ultra Settings / 1440p
Horizon Zero Dawn Benchmark / Ultra Settings / 1440p

Hawken / Ultra Settings / 1440p

Thanks for looking,
~s1rrah

• Rep+
Reactions: Multiplectic

·
Registered
64 Posts
As mostly a lurker and a low post member, I know my opinion doesn't hold too much weight. However, I have bought a few items from different members here and I hope to continue to be apart of this community.

However, my opinion, don't apologize for the market - it is what it is. No one is complaining why Beanie babies are still sometimes selling for $50k. I appreciate your heart though. Honestly, I encourage everyone to sell unused cards. With crypto taking a hit, More cards on the market will only make it more available to others and drive prices further down as the surplus increases.

Good luck with the sale.

·
Premium Member
6,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Slight price drop ...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts