Overclock.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Old to Overclock.net
1,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Update:

Available again, sold it thru eBay and the buyer did not know how to install it and bent a few pins. The buyer acknowledged he damaged the CPU and I would not offer a refund, then he offered me a deal to good to pass. If I manage to fix the bent pins and the system post and works I would return only half of what he purchased it for and if I could not fix it it was his loss. Only the outer pins of one corner were damaged, easy fix. The final 2 pictures are of the CPU pins, looks almost as good and has no problems inserting into the socket (the correct way lol). New asking price is 40 and you pay the shipping, will also include the stock cooler if you wish just now shipping will be higher.

Original Post:

For sale is the Zen+ (12nm) version Ryzen 3 1200 (AF). This CPU was strictly used for BIOS flashes on 400 series chipsets. CPU only, no cooler or original box will be included. This keeps shipping cost down. Will be shipped using USPS priority and ship the day after payment.

Asking 40 dollars plus shipping. Payment thru PayPal. IMG_20200813_070155_3_1597322571743.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
682 Posts
So you're selling just the CPU without the cooler but you posted a pic of the cooler instead? lol

·
Old to Overclock.net
1,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So you're selling just the CPU without the cooler but you posted a pic of the cooler instead? lol
I have a 1 and a 3 year old, did not really have time to break it down yesterday. Those kids keep me busy. I did break it down last night, will update pics when I get home later today.

·
Old to Overclock.net
1,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump
For sale again

·
Old to Overclock.net
1,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump

·