Overclock.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Been around...
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD

Both have been used together for a few months. The motherboard did get some distilled water spilled on it while it was disconnected from power, but the water was completely dried and I used the motherboard/CPU continuously for about a month afterwards with no issues. I never got around to OC'ing the processor beyond memory overclocking (and then only to 3733.) Original purchase date is May 29th, 2020 and I can forward a copy of the MicroCenter online receipt to the purchaser.

This is being sold as a package with the CPU still in the m/b socket (to prevent risk to the CPU pins.) Original (opened) packaging, accessories, Wraith cooler (never used), etc. included.

Would prefer to sell inside the US (to make shipping easier and not have to deal with customs, taxes, etc.)

I'm asking $430 (US) for both items shipped USPS insured to the United States (or $400 (US) plus the cost of your preferred shipping method as long as it includes tracking and insurance.)

·
Bench, Dead, Squat
421 Posts
Deals like this almost make me wish I lived down south... almost. Good luck on the sale.

• Rep+
Reactions: Slaughtahouse

·
Premium Member
2,300 Posts
PM sent.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Delete

·
Registered
100 Posts
Interested, think I sent you a PM/conversation/whatever, still figuring out this new UI lol

·
Been around...
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
... pending sale to the first person who inquired. We're just having to work around obviously different sleep schedules. I'm keeping the PM's of those who sent them (and in order) in case the sale to the first person doesn't happen. I appreciate the interest.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Sent

·
Been around...
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The motherboard and CPU have been sold.

Take care
Gary

1 - 8 of 8 Posts