Overclock.net banner

SOLD: Ubiquiti UniFi Full Stack

2338 Views 14 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  Greg121986
ALL SOLD

I'm side-grading to Edgemax because I came upon some hardware and it has 10GbE. So, I'm going to swap out for the Unifi stack that I've been using for the last 22 months. I would like to sell everything together, so contact me if you'd like to work something out for the whole lot. Otherwise, items are priced individually.

$330 shipped for EVERYTHING!!! I do not want to split this up. Pics added, and also an extra UAP-AC-Lite.

UniFi Security Gateway - $95 shipped
UniFi CloudKey - $65 shipped
Unifi AP-AC-Lite (x2) - $55 shipped each
Unifi Switch 24 - $165 shipped
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
10,524 Posts
Is the AP AC Lite Sold?

· Registered
10,524 Posts
whats the model number on the AC lite?

· Registered
3,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They are UAP-AC-LITE. I have 2 of them for sale. However, I do not want to split this. It's $500 worth of equipment and I'm letting it all go for $330 shipped to the same buyer. Someone needs this. Bump for adding pics.

· Registered
3,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Damn, I really wish this was a POE 24 port switch and id pick it up in a heart beat. Sending this to my father however who wants to get ubiquiti and this would be perfect for him.
I wanted the POE version originally, but since 2 AP's was more than enough, I found that it wasn't worth the extra power, noise, and cost that a POE switch requires. Considering the insanely low price already, I think anyone else could come to the same conclusion today as well. :)

Note that a POE is included with each AP.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.