Overclock.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Overclocker
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1st card is SOLD, 1 left

I have 1 Titan X Pascal for sale. Each card includes the original numbers matching box, manuals, and accessories. Selling because i pre ordered the rtx 2080 ti. Price is $600 shipped each.

I purchased 1 of the cards on launch day in Aug 2016 and the second one a few months later. Both had waterblocks put on them as soon as i got them. Stock cooler was only used long enough to test the cards when i got them. They were used in my gaming pc in a massively overkill waterloop and never saw temps above 40C. Typical load temps were 36-38C.

I have since removed the waterblocks and put the stock cooler back on. After putting them back to stock they were extensively tested before being removed from the test bench and put up for sale. Both cards are in perfect working condition with coolers that are effectively new.

Overall condition is very good save a few minor flaws. The worst flaw is some paint that got scraped off along the top edge of the backplate on one of the cards. This happened while it sat in the box with the stock cooler and got moved around over the past couple years. Sharp edge on the cooler did this. The scratch is small, maybe a quarter inch. Check pics below. The other flaw is on both of the cards. One card is missing 2 backplate screws, the other is missing 1 screw. These things are tiny and are very easy to lose. Does not effect anything.

On water, both cards OC'd with +200 core and +700 mem. These were daily game stable settings that resulted in a 2.1ghz stable clock(however pl throttling will keep you at 2062-2088mhz most of the time).

Free shipping to the lower 48 only. It will come fedex ground insured. Can expedite shipping at your expense. I will also ship to Canada but you will have to cover shipping costs.

·
Overclocker
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
1st card is sold, 1 left

·
Overclocker
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
All cards are sold now

1 - 4 of 4 Posts