Overclock.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Gigabyte x570 master used but in good condition with the exception of the third m.2 drive cover being missing.

Otherwise includes all original accessories including the box.

270 shipped taking Venmo at the moment.
93E8C65A-9C4F-4281-B3CE-373A97F8E314.jpeg
632BB296-0AC0-4A75-B8E5-5DEEFFA495CF.jpeg

·
VeeDub Enthusiast
4,544 Posts
Not sure how i can make others aware besides posting what I received from him after 2 weeks of waiting.

So word of caution to the ocn community.

I'm honest if I have something that's jacked up, i disclose it in the posting. Check my feedbacks!

This type of issue could have been solved via pms if they'd respond. when they were read and disregarded is where the public announcement comes into play.

Here is my honest opinion;

So jtom320 you had an accident supposedly; i was patient waiting and not getting rude or anything in the meantime. But this type of deal is unacceptable and you knew this board was damaged prior to shipping it. not just " missing" an m.2 heatsink. The socket damage was clearly visible. Then to top it off the " missing" items in the box and not even to include the backplate is just beyond my understanding. Idk what's wrong with members like you ****ing up ocn.

Admins; I'm more than glad to forward the conversations and such. I know i can't expect my funds back. But this dude's marketplace rights need to be revoked before someone else gets screwed out of close to 260 dollars.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

·
Rig Advisor
3,542 Posts
Not sure how i can make others aware besides posting what I received from him after 2 weeks of waiting.

So word of caution to the ocn community.

I'm honest if I have something that's jacked up, i disclose it in the posting. Check my feedbacks!

This type of issue could have been solved via pms if they'd respond. when they were read and disregarded is where the public announcement comes into play.

Here is my honest opinion;

So jtom320 you had an accident supposedly; i was patient waiting and not getting rude or anything in the meantime. But this type of deal is unacceptable and you knew this board was damaged prior to shipping it. not just " missing" an m.2 heatsink. The socket damage was clearly visible. Then to top it off the " missing" items in the box and not even to include the backplate is just beyond my understanding. Idk what's wrong with members like you ****ing up ocn.

Admins; I'm more than glad to forward the conversations and such. I know i can't expect my funds back. But this dude's marketplace rights need to be revoked before someone else gets screwed out of close to 260 dollars.

Damn, thats rough. Did you use paypal? They should have some sort of buyer protection.

·
VeeDub Enthusiast
4,544 Posts
Damn, thats rough. Did you use paypal? They should have some sort of buyer protection.
He insisted on having to use venmo it's just a really really sad topic

1 - 4 of 4 Posts