PRICE IS OBO / Negotiable.

PREFERENCE GIVEN FOR LOCAL PURCHASE - any Hawaiian island - collect in Oahu for free, or I will hand-deliver to another island for $40.

ALTERNATIVE DELIVERY LOCATIONS: I will be in DENVER, CO between May 8th and May 12th, and ATLANTA, GA between May 12th and May 22nd. I can hand deliver it to these locations for $40 (cost of a checked bag). Don't worry, I know how to package these things to survive the luggage belt and a turbulent plane ride! As a frequent traveler, I have done it many times before.

PART REQUESTS - PART OUT - I am going to give 2 weeks for a complete system sale before parting this out. Feel free to make a pending offer in the meantime. This system is also listed on Craigslist and a local Hawaii gaming discord, so please do not assume that because there are no responses here, I am not negotiating with anyone else.

COMPONENTS:
CPU: Intel i9-10850k
Cooler: CoolerMaster Hyper 212
GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 Ti FTW3 Ultra
Memory: Crucial Ballistix 2x16GB DDR4 3200 (32 GB total)
Motherboard: Asrock Z590 Steel Legend WiFi 6E
Storage 1: Crucial P5 1TB NVME m.2 SSD
Storage 2: Crucial MX500 500GB SATA SSD
Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA G2 750W 80+ Gold
Case: NZXT H5100

OPTIONAL MONITOR: $300 for PICKUP in Oahu, Delivery to another Hawaiian Island, Denver, or Atlanta is another $40.
Lenovo 3440x1440 144Hz Curved Ultrawide
G34w-10 34" Ultra-Wide Gaming Monitor | Lenovo US

REASON FOR SALE: My gaming addiction is out of control, and it is affecting other areas of my life (this is seriously the reason, it has been very difficult to bring myself to do this).