Overclock.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My in-law's monitor died so I gave them my Samsung 204bw (which had weird timing issues over DVI anyway).

I need the best (and hopefully 23-24") LCD for a budget near $200. And I need to be able to get it delivered this week.

I'm looking at these two: Asus VW246H and the Samsung 2494SW

Thanks!

Ended up with the I-Inc 25" from Tiger. Holy crap. This monitor has no DVI connection! Still looking... Gotta cancel this and order something else tomorrow.

Went wit the ASUS VH242H Black 23.6" 5ms HDMI Full 1080P Widescreen LCD Monitor.
$189.99
-$15 off orders of $75 or more with Newegg preferred.
-$10 MIR
$164.99

·
Banned
711 Posts
Tiger Direct usually has the best deals on LCD's and they will give yo free shipping on most of them. I bought my 24 inch 1080p monitor from them a year ago for less than 200. Surely it would be even cheaper now. Acer is the brand I have and its a good brand.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by hometoast View Post
Elite - Any reason for the Acer recommendation?

Loser -- thanks... I'll check it out.
I've had good experiences with their products. Also the ViewSonic I have right now is really good also.

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Take a look at this thread of mine. The size to price ratio just can't be beat.

Edit: Tiger Direct has since increased the price $10. Nonetheless, this is still an awesome deal for an awesome monitor.

·
Premium Member
4,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Quote:

Originally Posted by Geglamash View Post
Take a look at this thread of mine. The size to price ratio just can't be beat.

Edit: Tiger Direct has since increased the price $10. Nonetheless, this is still an awesome deal for an awesome monitor.

It's perfect and I can't find anyone saying anything terrible about it online.

Ordered!

·
Banned
711 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by hometoast
View Post

Anyone got anything bad to say about the Acer H243H?

This is either the exact LDC I have or very similar. Definitely a great buy. Contrast is great, picture is great, everything is great. Actual 24 inch instead of 23.4. Cant go wrong with this. Has some a nice buttons and great color settings.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts