Overclock.net banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
10,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I uninstalled the catalyst suit as I assumed I was having problems with my BC2. Went to 10.3s, lost a few features, and then tried 10.9 again. Started getting my BSOD on BC2, so I decided to uninstall the drivers again and reinstall 10.9. And did so, successfully after a restart.

Now I lost my raid-1 drives...again. They are completely undetectable in windows. Before I had to format the drives in windows in order for them to be detectiable. Now they aren't showing up at all.

Anyone got any ideas on how to get my raid-1 drives back? They are showing up in bios as a raid-1 array. I can't do a system restore (worked last time) as for some reason my C drive just won't let me restore. I'll check system restore now. Nope, only has the one I had to make up to hopefully do something. :/

Thanks for any help.

Alright, turned the raid settings to ACHI and they are recongized again.

Alright so it turns out the drives were recongized but now they are reading as a raid-1 drive ._.

Any ideas?

edit: alrigth solved. new drivers did the trick.

·
Banned
10,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
almost 24 hours, going to be at school. :/

so still no luck. when raid is enabled in bios the drives dont show, when it is on achi it shows the drives, but they aren't in raid. trying latest chipset drivers and see if that helps.

could I have set up the raid drives wrong? i was reading an asrock raid set up guide and they state to first load a cd and set up raid first before doing what i did.

problem is, the drives were recognized before in raid-1. had to format them to get them to work. however, now, they are completely undetectable aftert he cataylst suit was uninstalled. they already have 300gb of space used on the drives of games/apps/and files.

edit: alrigth solved. new drivers did the trick.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts