Overclock.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This guy on my friends list has some kind of I guess bot feature where you reply something it will automatically say something back. His status is Looking to play if that means to anyone. I can't find this feature anywhere on steam. He so far hasn't you know responded back normally so idk what it is.

This is some of the responses of the chat
: looking to play?
: Yes, even though you have any relivence to you to not know whether or not i am a human. Perhaps you could come play.
: lol
: Lol you're not going to take over the world, so when are you grammatically incorrect?
: how did you do that?
: How do i know you do.
: you're ******ed
: Sunday is very nice to you. How have i lied to me because you're rude.
: lol
: Lol you're not a robot, i am a human could answer.
: dick
: I command you.
: *******
: You have several.
: fail
: I failed once! I shall fail again! Do your worst teacher!
: is this a game
:Is this the real life, is this just going to argue about this.
:how do you do that
:You do that.
: robot
: I guess that you're a robot and you were attempting to tease me. It is a god.
 

·
Probably sleep deprived
Joined
·
5,585 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXwhygodwhyXx;15210786
This guy on my friends list has some kind of I guess bot feature where you reply something it will automatically say something back. His status is Looking to play if that means to anyone. I can't find this feature anywhere on steam. He so far hasn't you know responded back normally so idk what it is.

This is some of the responses of the chat
: looking to play?
: Yes, even though you have any relivence to you to not know whether or not i am a human. Perhaps you could come play.
: lol
: Lol you're not going to take over the world, so when are you grammatically incorrect?
: how did you do that?
: How do i know you do.
: you're ******ed
: Sunday is very nice to you. How have i lied to me because you're rude.
: lol
: Lol you're not a robot, i am a human could answer.
: dick
: I command you.
: *******
: You have several.
: fail
: I failed once! I shall fail again! Do your worst teacher!
: is this a game
:Is this the real life, is this just going to argue about this.
:how do you do that
:You do that.
: robot
: I guess that you're a robot and you were attempting to tease me. It is a god.
Almost sounds like a script he wrote.
Or him pretending to be a robot.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilWrir;15210796
Almost sounds like a script he wrote.
Or him pretending to be a robot.
I know it's some kind of steam feature cause his status is set for looking to play instead of online,away,snooze or offline I just can't find it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
741 Posts
The grammar is too poor for it to be a bot.

He could have added a shortcut to his Steam library, renamed it to "Looking to play", and simply launched it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by PvtHudson;15211056
The grammar is too poor for it to be a bot.

He could have added a shortcut to his Steam library, renamed it to "Looking to play", and simply launched it.
its in blue though. If he was playing a game then he would of been in green.
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top