Overclock.net banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's some pics of my rig

pic of the fan with the lights off

Yes, I know my camera sucks...its a 1.3 megapixel sony cybershot.

Cable management could be better, but not in that case

·
Registered
4,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This case blows lol I can't wait till I get a new one with better intakes and exhausts and stuff...I hate this thing. The only thing good about it is tooless side panel removal, and the removeable hard drive rack.

·
Banned
306 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Orange

Sweet wire management, seems like a good looking rig

you must be jocking thats the worst thing ive ever seen..check out my rig thats sweet !

·
Premium Member
4,976 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by DFA

you must be jocking thats the worst thing ive ever seen..check out my rig thats sweet !

Dude, you don't have to be soo rude with it, if you disagree just say that...

Good Job man...

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by DFA

You are supposed to encourage people not gun them down

·
Registered
373 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by DFA

I would say your rig is 2nd to his, changing out parts for yours seems like too much of a task. His rig is nice and simple looking plus blue lights are sexy.

·
Premium Member
20,339 Posts
That thing looks even bigger than my Zalman!

·
Registered
4,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Quote:

Originally Posted by DFA

DFA...kiss my ass you ******, I can't afford a new case at the moment, or otherwise I'd have one. Only reason I posted it up was so I could show off the heatsink and the fan. Not to show off some nice wiring..or my leet graphics card or my hard drives, lol I just wanted to give people an idea of how big that xp120 is that don't have one. Also Orange was talking about my wiring job given the space I have....only place to tuck stuff was in drive bays, or otherwise it'd look like this

But yeah robilar it really is big lol, I cut myself twice on the fins lol trying to get the 2 clips toward the graphics card to latch into the retention bracket.:swearing: I think I hit the mobo about 20 times with a flathead screwdriver too...

·
Premium Member
1,960 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by DFA

I don't personally think your rig is "sweet" DFA and I'm not alone in that opinion. Try canning the arrogance dude and be positive when commenting on peoples work. If you've got some criticism, make sure it's constructive.

Nice rig set-up Ch13f121

Highly-Annoyed

·
Premium Member
20,339 Posts
ch13, can you get the ram out without removing?

·
Registered
4,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah, actually I can, its a little difficult, but it comes out without even touching the heatsink

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ch13f121

Yeah, actually I can, its a little difficult, but it comes out without even touching the heatsink

Nice...we should start an internet mafia of people with xp120's.
Yeah the xp120 is a B**** to install, But after some one told me exactly how to do it, it was actually incredibly easy

1 - 15 of 15 Posts