Overclock.net banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to know if maybe Overclock.net could get some sorta sticker type thing and sell them. Sorta like the Intel or AMD stickers you get with the processors. *you could just have the blue fire logo in the middle and have Overclock.net at the bottem* Something to that effect. I know I would buy one, put one on my rig in a second and show it off proudly

·
^^That's my user name^^
9,931 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Realm_walker

I just wanted to know if maybe Overclock.net could get some sorta sticker type thing and sell them. Sorta like the Intel or AMD stickers you get with the processors. *you could just have the blue fire logo in the middle and have Overclock.net at the bottem* Something to that effect. I know I would buy one, put one on my rig in a second and show it off proudly

ch-ya, that'd be cool!

·
Linux Guru
5,734 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Realm_walker

That idea has been passed to Admin before, I know he is currently working on new products, hopefully that one is in the mix.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.