Overclock.net banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dad has a Asus EeePC and he has Chrome installed with IE...thing is, everything worked ok, but since yesterday the Hotmail site doesn't let us in. When i right hotmail.com it appears a screen like an FTP... meaning: "Index of" and some index files...It happens in IE, and when i go to Chrome, it gives an error: "Server refused connection" or something. WTH is this?

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
As soon as i can i will run ccleaner. So far, now it's worse. Everytime he netbook connects to our wifi, all the computers in the house lose Internet connection (even tho the router and modems are still on and all the computers say they have Internet)

·
Premium Member
7,860 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooony;14241388
download this
http://free.antivirus.com/hijackthis/
Post its log file
OP - you should do this. It will allow someone willing to look over it to tell if there are any baddies working on your machine. Given that you have removed an infection but are still experiencing issues, you have:

1- Not fully removed the threat
2- Have leftover settings and changes (or damage) from infection that you need to address

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.