Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just ate 6 dry weetabix bars, because I like them dry, and now I feel like i'm going to bloody explode. My stomach is churning and feels absolutely horrific.

thanks

·
Not new to Overclock.net
77,827 Posts
In all honesty, I recommend JELL-O. If not that, then some good soft bread.

·
Not new to Overclock.net
77,827 Posts
Or a piece of toast. I think.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Quote:

Originally Posted by TwoCables
View Post

In all honesty, I recommend JELL-O. If not that, then some good soft bread.

I tried bread. That was included as part of my supper. It's 3:48 in the morning here and I was so hungry. I crunched up 5-6 weetbix bars into a bowl and addded a tablespoon of sugar, had about 7 cream crackers, a pint of whole milk, 2 cartons of apple juice and a strawberry froob yorgert- ate them all in just over one hour. I had a slice of bread as the last thing.

I am thinking about using the lavatory, but to be honest I don't think it'd make much difference; none of the food would've gotten "down there" by then. I'd just be passing air.

·
Not new to Overclock.net
77,827 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Onnet7
View Post

I tried bread. That was included as part of my supper. It's 3:48 in the morning here and I was so hungry. I crunched up 5-6 weetbix bars into a bowl and addded a tablespoon of sugar, had about 7 cream crackers, a pint of whole milk, 2 cartons of apple juice and a strawberry froob yorgert- ate them all in just over one hour. I had a slice of bread as the last thing.

I am thinking about using the lavatory, but to be honest I don't think it'd make much difference; none of the food would've gotten "down there" by then. I'd just be passing air.

Then if you can get some regular JELL-O (at this point, it needs to be the pre-made stuff), then I recommend trying it to see what happens.

Otherwise, you need to wait this out. It sounds like you ate way too much.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Quote:

View Post

Otherwise, you need to wait this out. It sounds like you ate way too much.

I think you may be right. I'm just less than 126lbs with a BMI of 17.6, I think I consumed far too many expanding foods.

I can't wait until this stuff passes through me.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Infrabasse

Maybe try massaging your stomach doing clockwise circles (clockwise while looking down). That'll help it go down a bit

Also, yes, I am doing that right now and it's tickling me. I feel like I'm going to be sick.

This could be a good thing?

·
Not new to Overclock.net
77,827 Posts
Quote:

View Post

I think you may be right. I'm just less than 126lbs with a BMI of 17.6, I think I consumed far too many expanding foods.

I can't wait until this stuff passes through me.

Also, yes, I am doing that right now and it's tickling me. I feel like I'm going to be sick.

This could be a good thing?

What's a BMI of 17.6?

Have you ever eaten this much before?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Quote:

View Post

What's a BMI of 17.6?

Have you ever eaten this much before?

I've definitely eaten this much before, probably more. I eat a lot at night for some reason. The other day I pretty much everything said there, but a lot more chocolate. The only difference is this time I feel like Gabe Newell.

·
Not new to Overclock.net
77,827 Posts
Quote:

View Post

I've definitely eaten this much before, probably more. I eat a lot at night for some reason. The other day I pretty much everything said there, but a lot more chocolate. The only difference is this time I feel like Gabe Newell.

Was there anything new in the meal - that you've never eaten before?

I just think that it's odd that you feel this way since what you said is true.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Quote:

View Post

Was there anything new in the meal - that you've never eaten before?

I just think that it's odd that you feel this way since what you said is true.

Nothing new at all. Everything is the same.

Although, I did have a double cheeseburger for dinner earlier this evening courtesy of McDonalds. I think I am just going to have the play the waiting game. The thought of using the toilet is making me feel better now anyway. Thanks for the help thus far.

·
Not new to Overclock.net
77,827 Posts
Quote:

View Post

Nothing new at all. Everything is the same.

Although, I did have a double cheeseburger for dinner earlier this evening courtesy of McDonalds. I think I am just going to have the play the waiting game. The thought of using the toilet is making me feel better now anyway. Thanks for the help thus far.

You're welcome. And there's always room for JELL-O.

I don't know what it is, but every time I had an uncomfortable stomach in some way or another, my mom would always have me eat some JELL-O, and then I'd always feel better.

·
Not new to Overclock.net
77,827 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Infrabasse
View Post

That's loving mum magic, not much to do with Jell-O imo

Well, I'm 30 and I still use that trick and it still works.

·
Premium Member
3,853 Posts
I've ate way too much before. I just sit on the couch and wait it out.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts