Overclock.net banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so this past week I was away and my folding pretty much feel apart. I used to be getting 8000-9000 points and now I am lucky if Im getting 6000. I just checked my FAHMON and im on a 384 point WU and its taking forever on my 8800 GT. My total PPD between the two cards is coming up as 4300. Any idea why my folding production has jsut died off, It is really making rather upset.

·
Premium Member
36,139 Posts
Do you have SLi enabled?

Are you running the latest drivers?
The latest drivers from nVidia have show to take a huge PPD hit (as noted by Grunion in the "We Must Out Do EVGA" thread.

I would roll back to older drivers. Or download the 180.6x, as many [email protected] farms run those drivers. And they seem to work well for everyone.

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The problem is that I didnt change ANYTHING from me leaving for spring break last week and me getting back yesterday, and during that entire week I went down from my normal 8000 PPD to 6000 PPD (If Im lucky). So its not drivers, its not SLI (I can see both clients working).

·
Registered
331 Posts
Have you set the priority of the cores? It makes a big difference to my PPD if I do not set HIGH as priority on the Fah11/Fah14 cores.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts