Overclock.net banner

Sony Ericsson Club

10K views 63 replies 30 participants last post by  adridu59 
#1 ·
Hello all, my goal here is to start a Sony Ericsson Club, post your user name, with the SE model of the phone you have. Well, you know how these clubs work.

signature:- Sony Ericsson Club Member -
sig code:
Code:
Code:
[CODE]
[url="http://www.overclock.net/mobile-phones-smartphones-pocket-pcs/557218-sony-ericsson-club.html"][I]- Sony Ericsson Club Member -[/I][/url]
[/CODE]

Code:
Code:
[I]- Sony Ericsson Club Members -
SuppA-SnipA - K850i (and a Motorola Milestone :O )
Jacka - P990i
Skyravr - Xperia X1
Keatonus - W580i
Blooregard - S500i 
DNytAftr - S500i, C510 ,w395, K810i and T700
Woodpigeon4 - C905, W810i, W850i and K700i
awaizy - K850i
b-roca - P1i
dan7777 - W995 
Pyroball - W760a
cougar62 -TM506
rammunition - w580i
NuclearCrap - C702
Nepas - K800i flashed to K810i
xguntherc - T610, T630, K700i, K750i
Forthewinwin - x1, s500i.
fatty35 - K800i
martyn - W995i
woodpigeon4 - Satio
notdeadyet - W580i
adelan - K850i
Nelson2011 - Z750a
kdashjl - K790a
BKsMassive - W995

[/I]
Sony Ericsson Related links
Sony Ericsson website
SE-NSE (SE forum) - full of guides to mod, repair, SE news, and so on
If there are any problems with this page, do contact me via PM.

See less See more
#8 ·
Sony Ericsson's are GREAT phones. If I didn't have my iPhone, I'd be rocking my w710i and my w580i.

#13 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by DNytAftr
View Post

i got alot... =\\ Se s500i, C510 ,w395, K810i and T700
although im using an iphone right now .. -__- ..

im gonna ordering my girlfriend a Aino
soo gorgious

nice collection, added, i like the w395 and the c510, IMO the K800 looked nicer, don't like the buttons on the k810.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blooregard
View Post

I got a Sony Ericsson S500i

added
please add the signature of the club to ur sig areas

#14 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by SuppA-SnipA
View Post

nice collection, added, i like the w395 and the c510, IMO the K800 looked nicer, don't like the buttons on the k810.

hah, i think the c510 is the best looking of them all at least right now =] the s500i is a close second. but yeah i can agree with the k800. and in terms of use after awhile your fingers start to hurt with the k810! T__T

hmm although in terms of phones i think i might give up my iphone for a Satio, looks like its going to be a very good phone imo =]

#16 ·
Quote:

View Post

hah, i think the c510 is the best looking of them all at least right now =] the s500i is a close second. but yeah i can agree with the k800. and in terms of use after awhile your fingers start to hurt with the k810! T__T

hmm although in terms of phones i think i might give up my iphone for a Satio, looks like its going to be a very good phone imo =]

did u see the Satio show off video? omg it was nice, isnt the Satio just the code name for Xperia 2?

Quote:

Originally Posted by woodpigeon4
View Post

Woodpigeon4: Sony Ericsson C905, W810i, W850i and K700i

added you to the list, how do you like the c905?

#17 ·
Quote:

View Post

did u see the Satio show off video? omg it was nice, isnt the Satio just the code name for Xperia 2?

Nope, well last time I checked (2months ago-ish?), hmm I think the satio was suppose to be part of the design or camera line.. Maybe.. And the xperia is like their smart phone? *shrug* not sure. Hmm but I think it's weird how the s500 is the only phone in it's class, although the w560? Looks just like it.. But I think it's pretty hideous >_< .

Sent from iPhone.

#19 ·
gahh.. yeah $600-800 >_> i saw it at one place for limited preorder for $400 and i was like O___O;;

i remember back in the day when they had the sonye w950i .. like.. 3 years ago and people were raving about that.. now look what touch phones got so much more advance now days *sighh*

#21 ·
Quote:

View Post

I absolutely love it - by far my favourite phone. The camera is amazing, the GPS actually works (
) and the wifi is really useful, not to mention the HSDPA internet. My only complaint is that the lens cover is a bit flimsy, so 9.5/10 from me

#22 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by woodpigeon4
View Post

I absolutely love it - by far my favourite phone. The camera is amazing, the GPS actually works (
) and the wifi is really useful, not to mention the HSDPA internet. My only complaint is that the lens cover is a bit flimsy, so 9.5/10 from me

very nice, wish my k850 had wi-fi. the only issue with my k850 is the camera cover doesnt open sometimes, but if i just tap around the area, it opens!

Quote:

View Post

gahh.. yeah $600-800 >_> i saw it at one place for limited preorder for $400 and i was like O___O;;

i remember back in the day when they had the sonye w950i .. like.. 3 years ago and people were raving about that.. now look what touch phones got so much more advance now days *sighh*

i payed $425 cdn for my k850 in may 2008, but i keep a phone for a few years, i dont change them so frequently.

Quote:

Originally Posted by skyravr
View Post

I LOVE the X1. alot of roms for it to make it personal and apps and all. a very good phone.

thats awesome, glad u like the x1.

to everyone, please put in the sig into your sigs.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.