Overclock.net banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,856 Posts
im watching this only to see if battlefield 4 is shown. i have no interest in playstation or consoles even in the slightest
 

·
PC Gaming 1337 Enforcer
Joined
·
14,471 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by EoL RiNzleR View Post

im watching this only to see if battlefield 4 is shown. i have no interest in playstation or consoles even in the slightest
You already have BF4, as well as a number of other games that are the same exact thing.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,856 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by boredgunner View Post

You already have BF4, as well as a number of other games that are the same exact thing.
uhhh what?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,856 Posts
yeah. killzone is not really as interesting as Halo or Crysis in my opinion
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
240 Posts
Why, the fact PS4 is a pure average PC with enough memory, ain't good for us, PC gamers? For the next 2-3 years, at least, we might have better console ports; since the combatibility will be better... HD textures and such might become standard as the airbags on the cars, eventually :S
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,856 Posts
that Japanese guy xD
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,856 Posts
deep down looks like dark souls. very interesting. also..... monster hunter!! O.O
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,856 Posts
it does indeed. and bungie with playstation....what has the world come to
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by EoL RiNzleR View Post

it does indeed. and bungie with playstation....what has the world come to
looks like microsoft are getting less and less first party developers. not looking good for them.
 
1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top