Overclock.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i have a ga-p31-ds3l motherboard and i am using the integrated soundcard .
so i noticed maybey 1hour ago that the realtek program wasn't running . (was going to configure the speaker settings)

i checked and it was installed but wouldn't start . so i just decided to reinstall it.

deleted it and put the cd in and installed. restarted the computer and : O it didn't install it wen't through the progress and everything but still it ain't in the HD . have searched and all.

had similar proplem some time ago so i decided to find the driver online and dl it but yet the same problem the driver doesn't come in . you can see my full specs and OS in the sig .

plz help me i need some sound in the computer !

·
Registered
142 Posts
If the sound was working before you reinstalled you need to open device manager, select the sound device, right-click and go to properties, then roll back the drivers to the previous version. If it was not working before, you need to go to your motherboard manufacturer's website and download the latest drivers for your sound device

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i have gone to the motherboards site and dl new drivers. they wouldnt install like the ones on the cd : S

edit :
Quote:

Originally Posted by chuckmcnugget
View Post

If the sound was working before you reinstalled you need to open device manager, select the sound device, right-click and go to properties, then roll back the drivers to the previous version. If it was not working before, you need to go to your motherboard manufacturer's website and download the latest drivers for your sound device

thanks ! chuckmcnugget it worked : D +rep

1 - 7 of 7 Posts