Overclock.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A while back, me and the guys at my old shop, were hanging out outside of the shop (they were on a smoke break) and we had some sour skittles and one of us decides to snort the powder.

The guy started a hacking cough and it looked like he was about to cry, his eyes teared up and he just looked completely messed up. The rest of us just started laughing our asses off. It was the funniest thing I've seen in a long time. The thought just popped into my head and though I'd share with you guys.

I don't recommend any of you do this, but if you do, take pictures.

·
Banned
4,795 Posts
well thats ******ed, he might as well become a drug addict and go snort some crack then... the reason he cried was because of the acid used to make the sour taste and probably not too good for your nasal cavity..

·
^^That's my user name^^
9,917 Posts
I snorted a pixie stick once... it hurts...

·
Premium Member
5,809 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by metalkobra

well thats ******ed, he might as well become a drug addict and go snort some crack then... the reason he cried was because of the acid used to make the sour taste and probably not too good for your nasal cavity..

you dont snort crack... you snort cocain, crack is what u smoke and is much more potent,but does not last as long....

·
Banned
4,795 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by pbasil1

you dont snort crack... you snort cocain, crack is what u smoke and is much more potent,but does not last as long....

LMAO...got any experience

·
Banned
265 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by pbasil1

Ok..i wont ask i swear

·
Premium Member
3,324 Posts
Made my buddy sniff a line of pepper trough a straw and then a line of salt trough another nostril. It was $1 each and there were alot of people around so it would add up. I still haven't paid him though, any day now...

·
Banned
4,795 Posts
thats just wrong...fine, ill pay 20 dollars to pour 5 drops of tobasco in your eye, thats pretty muchly what he did.

·
Premium Member
4,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We paid a guy to eat 3/4 of a 24 inch cake. We were having a send off party for one of our guys, and there was a lot of cake left over. We bet him he couldn't eat it within so much time, I think it was like 15 minutes. He got pretty close I'll give him that, I think the pot got up to around 35 dollars. 10 of which were mine.

·
Banned
1,167 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by OJX

Made my buddy sniff a line of pepper trough a straw and then a line of salt trough another nostril. It was $1 each and there were alot of people around so it would add up. I still haven't paid him though, any day now...

Oh man, have you guys sniffed lucas, man me and my friends made big lines of lucas on a table and started sniffing. LOL

·
Registered
3,792 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chim3ra

A while back, me and the guys at my old shop, were hanging out outside of the shop (they were on a smoke break) and we had some sour skittles and one of us decides to snort the powder.

The guy started a hacking cough and it looked like he was about to cry, his eyes teared up and he just looked completely messed up. The rest of us just started laughing our asses off. It was the funniest thing I've seen in a long time. The thought just popped into my head and though I'd share with you guys.

I don't recommend any of you do this, but if you do, take pictures.

ive done salt n pepper and i cried, so that stuff prolyl is weaker than pepper.....ahh man that was when i was young and stupid....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts