·
Premium Member
5,606 Posts
might wanna check your poll...sais both are SP2 lol

but i like SP2, have no problems with it at all

·
Premium Member
2,572 Posts
I use SP1... I did not use it until it was really stable and they had fixed the bugs... I wont use SP2 unti they have sorted that out completley.

·
Banned
1,013 Posts
well your poll doesnt give me much choice but sp2!!

when building my system i had heard a lot of warning about sp2 not booting properly and various other problems so i tried to install just xp w/o sp1 or sp2. install failed so i installed my sp2 slipstream disc and have had no problems. i agree with pcnerd the antivirus warnings suck and various other warning messages but i like the new ways of customising windows firewall and other options.

i use sp2 on two machines and have had no problems so i am a firm believer in sp2. other may not have been so lucky

·
Premium Member
1,730 Posts
Very hard to make a choice here... I'll go with SP2. I do not have any of the problems I hear so many people complain about. My issue is with Windows as a whole.

·
Premium Member
5,079 Posts
I have to use SP2 on my laptop as SP1 can't seem to handle the processor

But also, I have never had problems with SP2...although I may do soon when MS stops 'naughty' people from downloading updates

·
Banned
7,110 Posts
I turned off my friends automatic updates. OMG he turned them back on and installed SP2. Now hes haveing all these little problems. And that Dam firewall has a mind of its own. I laughed at him and said told ya.

·
Banned
2,222 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by muffin

I have to use SP2 on my laptop as SP1 can't seem to handle the processor

But also, I have never had problems with SP2...although I may do soon when MS stops 'naughty' people from downloading updates

hehehe, if you suspect anything then just google XP updates, mucrosoft arent the only ones who hold windows updates...

·
Premium Member
5,079 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ket

hehehe, if you suspect anything then just google XP updates, mucrosoft arent the only ones who hold windows updates...

Nice

1 - 18 of 18 Posts