Overclock.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many fanatics are out there? I'm pretty sure lando95 is one... avatar
but who else? Anyway I just can't believe that after seeing the Star Wars movies for my first time around 20 years ago that in exactly 6 months to this day the last episode will finally be here!!! When's the trailer come out in the movie theatre?

Anyone else see the Episode III Lego trailer? I know it's been floating around for a while but I finally came across it again after not seeing it for a long time.

·
Premium Member
8,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quote:

Originally Posted by spookedjunglist

there are also lots of star wars books that i havent read... saposedl luke turns to the dark side and leah has to kill luke... thats what a friend told me

i got that book, it's called "the last command" it's suppose to be part 9 where luke's bad and leia becomes a jedi... i never read it though, it's just sitting on my bookshelf collecting dust along with 7 & 8.

·
Premium Member
3,953 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by spookedjunglist

there are also lots of star wars books that i havent read... saposedl luke turns to the dark side and leah has to kill luke... thats what a friend told me

If you must know, Luke trained under the emperors clone, long after Return of the Jedi. He did it to become stronger and more familiar with the Force, or so he told himself. Leia didn't kill him, she brought him back to the light side of the Force.

·
Premium Member
9,589 Posts
Trans, the trailer is out in theatres now
It looks awesome, leaves little to be desired. Can't wait for them to announce that they are gonna go ahead with making 7-8-9...lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts