Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
voltage controller daemon
6,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling this as a bundle as its time for me to move on. SInce my right hand is still not good and the pics are crappy cause my good camera died i will post links to each item in the deal as they are all in like new condition as I didn't have them long and got the cpu and mobo from newegg. I do not want to split anything unless its a very good offer. I will ship immediately upon receiving payment. Rig is against thee wall or i would take a pic thats better. 900d isn't easy to move right now but at time of purchase when I take apart the computer i will take pictures of each part as i'm using it plus theres the custom loop. btw if you are wondering why the ram's tops are white the ocn member i bought them from painted them white and i liked it sont i didn't remove the paint however those tops are removable so if you dont like it just clean it off

LINKS:
http://www.gigabyte.com/products/product-page.aspx?pid=4980#ov | $310 shipped

http://ark.intel.com/products/80807 | $300 shipped

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820231588&nm_mc=AFC-C8Junction&cm_mmc=AFC-C8Junction-_-na-_-na-_-na&cm_sp=&AID=10446076&PID=3938566&SID= | $140 shipped

Thank you for your time guys.

Also i will be including the stock gpu cooler as well.

need a new car so might be selling

If you get the cpu + mobo + ram the bundle is $650 shipped

I will do overseas only if you pay the extra and all prices are shipped in the US48!!

·
6,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by szeged View Post

this particular kingpin card is amazing guys. well worth giving it a look.
Thank you szeged and it is definitely something. sadly with my psu dying i can't take advantage of the power.

·
6,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by iCrap View Post

Is it just me or are all the pictures just red or blue blurs?
yeah i had a bad cam and my right hand has broken fingers. i just got my galaxy s5 so i can try to take some new pics. give me a little bit to get them up and write my name and stuff on a piece of paper.

ok so update still difficult because of my hand and not much space in between the wall and case so here are angle's i can get:

i have also took a pic or 2 so you can see the angle i'm referring too. still hard to keep and a bit steady but I tried. I should just wait till i buy my 5960x then sell this as i will then be able to take better pics as the components wont be in the case anymore. I just dont want to disassemble the case more than once

·
Premium Member
17,348 Posts
for those wondering, this card will hit 1500+ on water if you know what youre doing

source - i did it with this exact card
thumb.gif

someone buy this stuff from my man already, i wanna see him get to play with x99!

·
6,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by szeged View Post

for those wondering, this card will hit 1500+ on water if you know what youre doing

source - i did it with this exact card
thumb.gif

someone buy this stuff from my man already, i wanna see him get to play with x99!
If the card doesn't sell i will definitely break 1500MHz. i was at 1488MHz when my psu gave out. I'm thinking its because it was used and the guy who had that psu was mining. i'm grabbing another one but i think i will grab a 1600w to have spare room.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by djthrottleboi View Post

If the card doesn't sell i will definitely break 1500MHz. i was at 1488MHz when my psu gave out. I'm thinking its because it was used and the guy who had that psu was mining. i'm grabbing another one but i think i will grab a 1600w to have spare room.
Would this card be selling separately? If so is it the 3888 or 3887 and what would be the price you're looking for?

·
6,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nephalem View Post

Quote:

Would this card be selling separately? If so is it the 3888 or 3887 and what would be the price you're looking for?
yes and its 3888 however remember marketplace rules pm me.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Right, sorry. PM sent
thumb.gif

·
6,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nephalem View Post

Right, sorry. PM sent
thumb.gif
responded.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Common guys! This is a good deal! Here is pictures how that system looks. In picture there is other rams and mobo.

I'm not the seller! P.S I found these picture in our chat. I though this might be a good picture.
I'm just helping you out since it's not easy to move your 900d to make pictures
thumb.gif

·
6,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by vilius572 View Post

Common guys! This is a good deal! Here is pictures how that system looks. In picture there is other rams and mobo.

I'm not the seller! P.S I found these picture in our chat. I though this might be a good picture.
I'm just helping you out since it's not easy to move your 900d to make pictures
thumb.gif
that pic has the z97 asus deluxe model and thats corsair ram though it is close and thanks villius. that thing is heavy lol. i will be taking specific pics for the buyer as well once it sells.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Quote:

that pic has the z97 asus deluxe model and thats corsair ram though it is close and thanks villius. that thing is heavy lol. i will be taking specific pics for the buyer as well once it sells.
Yeah I know mobo and ram isn't the same as you sell but people can get impression in what kind of rig it was sitting in. You are welcome
thumb.gif

·
6,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
new pics up. got yelled at so tried my best but still having hard time taking clear pictures and the galaxy s5 does a great job of capturing a shaky picture without the shake. I however uploaded a video to youtube in case the pics aren't good enough and it is included in the main post. btw if you are wondering why the ram's tops are white the ocn member i bought them from painted them white and i liked it sont i didn't remove the paint however those tops are removable so if you dont like it just clean it off

·
Registered
3,462 Posts
Gotta say - this thread is really confusing and stuff is pretty overpriced.

OP is selling CPU, Mobo, and RAM - no GPU (he's saving it for his x99 build).

OP is selling these components for $650/$750 - used.

MicroCenter will sell me the Mobo (non-wifi edition but Gaming 7) and CPU for $410 in-store, $450 online. Newegg sells the ram for $165.

Cost of these components new = $615 w/ in-store bundle price, $645 ordered online - or $5-$135 cheaper new.

wth.gif
?

·
6,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by claes View Post

Gotta say - this thread is really confusing and stuff is pretty overpriced.

OP is selling CPU, Mobo, and RAM - no GPU (he's saving it for his x99 build).

OP is selling these components for $650/$750 - used.

MicroCenter will sell me the Mobo (non-wifi edition but Gaming 7) and CPU for $410 in-store, $450 online. Newegg sells the ram for $165.

Cost of these components new = $615 w/ in-store bundle price, $645 ordered online - or $5-$135 cheaper new.

wth.gif
?
you dont know what your talking about http://pcpartpicker.com/user/djthrottleboi/saved/mRmWGX thats for this stuff new I'm not supposed to mark it down because you dont want it..also so you know this post is violating ToS also microcenter is not a store for comparison as many dont have one near and you have to go to store for these deals as well

·
Registered
4,885 Posts
Quote:

you dont know what your talking about http://pcpartpicker.com/user/djthrottleboi/saved/mRmWGX thats for this stuff new I'm not supposed to mark it down because you dont want it..also so you know this post is violating ToS also microcenter is not a store for comparison as many dont have one near and you have to go to store for these deals as well
i think he was talking about this.

http://cart.microcenter.com/cart.aspx?RedirectUrl=http://www.microcenter.com

althought it's close the mobo in there is not the g1 wifi black edition.

·
6,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by kckyle View Post

Quote:

i think he was talking about this.

http://cart.microcenter.com/cart.aspx?RedirectUrl=http://www.microcenter.com

althought it's close the mobo in there is not the g1 wifi black edition.
you have to post the link to the ad as it shows a empty cart also even so he should never do that to a persons ad. that is vile and hateful. if he doesn't want it he can keep moving not stop and type. I'm not reporting him though.

·
Registered
4,885 Posts
Quote:

you have to post the link to the ad as it shows a empty cart also even so he should never do that to a persons ad. that is vile and hateful. if he doesn't want it he can keep moving not stop and type. I'm not reporting him though.
i'm just surprised at the price jump from the regular version to the black edition. but for what its worth this isn't too bad of a deal. good luck.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts