1,265 Posts
that looks about right
what do you have cable?

heres mine

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
dang yea that is my fastest but i just posted that one up there. i have cable yea. your upload is way better than my best though

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oh what is it? i looked but couldn't seem to find it. You posted faster than me XD

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
wow very nice. They don't offer fios in my area yet so i have to stick with what cable can offer XD

·
Premium Member
5,423 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by ccabhs
View Post

wow very nice. They don't offer fios in my area yet so i have to stick with what cable can offer XD

Yeah I had to move to an area without FiOS for a while and was stuck with 512k
but just moved back into service area. They actually have faster service available but it starts to get really expensive after the package I have. For another $12 or so though I can have 20down/20up

Yours is pretty nice for cable though, cable only goes to 5m in my area, and we have Charter.

·
Registered
317 Posts
My area blows for internet imo, no BW caps or throttling though ftw

·
Premium Member
5,423 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by XeRion
View Post

My area blows for internet imo, no BW caps or throttling though ftw

Damn sorry man, my upload is almost as fast as your download.

There are some rural areas though not even two miles away from me that don't even have DSL.

I don't get how you can go from FiOS to dial-up within walking distance, just doesn't make sense. Those areas are pretty well populated too.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah i have cable and they gave me a discount for it too. I can't wait for fios but first i'm investing in a new computer i hate playing call of duty on bare minumum.

·
Banned
5,411 Posts
All of you stop boasting your powerboost\\speedboost speeds. They make your line look 50% better than it actually is.

I technically get 13\\2, but powerboost makes it look like this:

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
RIght now I am jsut on cable, but I'm trying to get my new roomies to go in on a fractional DS3 line (-

1 - 20 of 36 Posts