Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Dark Inquisitor

it leaked on my comp

... ok so it wasnt on ..... so if i let it dry for a week and blow dry could it work?

Yeh, should be no problem. I dropped my comp in the snow there a little while back and it got wet but dried out nicely and still worked fine. As long as it wasn't on then there should be no shorts or anything. Although, mine wasn't even plugged in (obviously) so it had no power whatsoever. The only way ur gonna know is to try. Just let it dry off good b4 you start er up.

• Rep+
Reactions: Inquisitor

·
Registered
965 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Dark Inquisitor

how long did you wait?

Just untill it drys..

With a fan on it, just wait a couple hours....

I poured an entire glass of water into my xbox when I had it apart lol... Just let it dry overnight

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
^^^ yeh. Overnight with a fan. It seemed to be dry enough and I didn't see any water droplets or condensation so I booted 'er up.

·
Registered
66 Posts
So, I spilled a little coolant, vacuumed most of it up, and have a fan on it now... you reckon I should wait until tomorrow to start up my system? Seems like the safest course of action... I've been w/o my PC for almost a week now... I'm going crazy... tomorrow will be a better day. At least I got all the leaks fixed.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.