Overclock.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.altes-beckhaus.com/fusion/news.php
Quote:
When the 04_core_shell_nanoparticles series is finished, we will pause [email protected] for about three month. We plan to upgrade the server hardware, the client and the server hardware. We also need some time to evaluate the results of the last two series (the *fe30_map_*_* and the core_shell_nanoparticles). Updates about our progress will be post on the news and our forum.
We thank all users for the great support!!!
Kind regards, Christian Schröder, Thomas Hilbig
Don't expect new WU's for some time.

biggrin.gif

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
Sad day, I just happened to catch this news while my 24/7 spinhenge cpu was working on its last unit, So I was able to switch to something else (i usually only take a gander at the boinc client on that computer maybe once a month). Oh well, ROSETTA here I come!

·
Premium Member
3,752 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by r313cts;15378847
Sometime over cristmas then I assume ?

Don´t run it atm,have but there is so many projects,and so little cpu´s.
Not that I have a huge credit there,it is some,mostly leftovers from a race,hope they return with good news.
Welcome to OCN. Glad to have you on our forum.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by ku4jb
View Post

Those credits would seem much greater if they where under the OCN column.

Welcome to OCN

Quote:

Originally Posted by goodtobeking
View Post

Welcome to OCN. Glad to have you on our forum.

Thank you both

Haven´t been logged in here much,lurked mostly,and refered some people to this place in some cases,folks new to boinc/fah etc.

Know I´m not on the OCN-team, hopefully I get to be logged in some more,have to for posting

·
Premium Member
4,273 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by r313cts;15384673
Thank you both
smile.gif

Haven´t been logged in here much,lurked mostly,and refered some people to this place in some cases,folks new to boinc/fah etc.

Know I´m not on the OCN-team, hopefully I get to be logged in some more,have to for posting
biggrin.gif
Stay here long enough and you will love it. Welcome to OCN!
smile.gif

1 - 8 of 8 Posts