Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Banned
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OH MY GOD GUYS in pretty much every picture taken in the living room of my house there is a SPIRIT ORB!!!!

here look at the attatchments!

look at the first one to the left of me on the phone. look around my head too!

look at the second one between my neighbor and the doorway! ZOOM INTO IT AND ITS AN OLD MAN'S FACE (thx for noticing dex100)

look at the third one! this is the crazyest one. these could be snowflakes but look at the top right corner. snowflakes don't move upward and aren't usually blue!

now i have noticed that this is mostly in my living room

i'm off to bed and i will try to sleep if possible

EDIT!!!!! CLEANED THE LENSE took some more pics with the lights off! last night before i went to bed (prolly shouldn't have looked at it)

there are a couple more.

the forth one look becide bottom of the chair. becide the lamp also

the last one look at the lamps agian.

·
Banned
2,069 Posts
I couldn't see anything in the first two... The third one looks like a reflection on the glass next to the door. Not sure about the light in the top, right-hand corner, though...

·
Registered
4,831 Posts
I do believe in ghosts and all, but that looks more like things with your camera if you ask me.

·
Banned
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well if it was a reflection in the second one, woudn't there be a different tone?? that one seems like its actually there!

zoom into the second one and you will see a man's face

·
Banned
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
and if you look at EVERY other pic that isn't in my living room there is nothing!

and they are all ONLY in the living room

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Happens with Digi cameras and blinking xmas lights in the background. I had it happen to me at a xmas dance and with the main lights turned off the effect was worst. lots of orbs.

·
Banned
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah but the second one was when we had no tree up and the 3rd one sure as hell isn't a snowflake

·
Banned
2,177 Posts
I no this sounds paranoid and usually I'm a really logical person, but like he said, in the second picture there is a face in the orb, the others I might just of associated with camera glare but this is disturbing, open the image and zoom in on the orb in the second one near the door

·
Registered
4,831 Posts
For the first two i would say clean the lens, for the last one i dont know, it might be real but theres even dirt on the last one.

·
Premium Member
2,687 Posts
So called "spirit orbs" are simply the camera flash reflecting off things at odd angles.

!Try this!

Take a digital camera and turn the flash on. take a picture of a desk, table, etc. look at the picture. Spirit orbs galore! yay!

·
Registered
4,831 Posts
Also, in the second image did you notice the weird smoke.

·
Registered
4,831 Posts
Now i got to go to bed with this on my mind :|.

·
Banned
2,177 Posts
for all of you lazy people, here is the digitaly enhanced version, maybe its just the lens, but to me that really looks like a face. maybe its just all these paranormal videos I've watched today but its a little creepy

·
Banned
5,423 Posts
If you look at that first pic I think those spots on the wall are just light from the flash that got refracted by that candle thingy. Try some without the flash in the same spots and see if anythink comes up.

·
Premium Member
990 Posts
Ever notice how when you stare at tile or ceiling patterns long enough you see faces and pictures? Yeah...

What Maxoid said is harsh lol.... but likely true. A little flash reflection and condensation and suddenly everyone's getting all mystical haha. ...Seems a bit juvenile

·
Premium Member
3,341 Posts
you stole that off ghoststudy.com lol I show that on that webstie a long time ago\\
and for the ones that aren't from ghoststudy, that "orb" is dust lol
and blight one is a reflection of the camara's flash

·
Banned
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Quote:

Originally Posted by shortfuse

If u look closer on the third pic look at santas left beard ur right it looks like a SKULL lol and ont he 2nd pic i see a MILF no means of disrespect but ur mom is hottt lol

that is my neighbor and she is 54 years old!

still looking good though i'll admit that

1 - 20 of 33 Posts