Overclock.net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DON'T PM ME as I have already scored a copy for myself.
I'm leaving this thread here so that people who still want to hook themselves up for a 4way split can.

L4D2 4pack now being offered on steam for 30.60$ USD. You save 2.55$ over buying it alone.

I think voodoo71, Serious_Don and xidious are still looking for someone to split a L4D2 4ways. Please contact them if you are interested (and post here).

·
Banned
1,453 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Seakros View Post
Looking for people to join me in splitting a L4D2 4pack now being offered on steam for 30.60$ USD. You save 2.55$ over buying it alone.
My brother & two friends might be interested. I'll get back to you in a couple minutes.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Alright, can one of you guys take over for buying and distributing the game? I have a friend over and he is getting very itchy feet and wants to leave (we are going downtown for a festival, we are already late...). I still want to be in, and I'll pay my share later (i'll keep in touch).
So basically, discuss between yourselves who wants to take care of this at this point, wait for one more person to join in on the deal, settle the money and the game split and I'll pay for my game later on tonight or tomorrow morning. I'm pretty sure you don't have to send the 4 copies of the game right when you get them, but just in case you do, my email for steam is the same as the paypal one, and my steam username is Seakros.

Sorry for the trouble guys, my friends a douche.

·
486DX2 66
3,778 Posts
If you don't find a 4th buy it anyway and i'll take it IF you're willing to wait a few days and find me reputable enough to count on me of course (I get paid 2 times a month so I'm pretty broke. I get paid wednesday but hopefully can go deposit some cash tomorrow.

I don't know if you have a time window on buying it / sending it to me (i'm new to steam).

Either way let me know if interested.

·
Registered
157 Posts
I'm down if you still need a forth, I have enough in my Paypal to transfer the $. Unfortunately, not enough to get the 4 pack and distribute it.

·
Registered
3,352 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Serious_Don
View Post

If you don't find a 4th buy it anyway and i'll take it IF you're willing to wait a few days and find me reputable enough to count on me of course (I get paid 2 times a month so I'm pretty broke. I get paid wednesday but hopefully can go deposit some cash tomorrow.

I don't know if you have a time window on buying it / sending it to me (i'm new to steam).

Either way let me know if interested.

lol do u relieze that the sale is only for today?
Anyway bump for the sales, hope you huys find 4 people, its an amazing game imo, worth the $15 i spend on it

1 - 13 of 13 Posts