Overclock.net banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Sgt. Wolf S. Bora
4,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

My newest rig will be housed in this incredibly customized Fractal Design Define Nano S. A creation by none other than my friends MNPCTECH! Some hints as to what will be involved in the build: copper tubing for a fully watercooled build, hardcore mITX mobo and CPU combo that can handle audio and video rendering at a fast speed, and all decked out so as to honor Chris Cornell, my favorite singer. Chris has had a huge influence on my entire life, as well as countless others. His voice touched generations of listeners, both young and old. This build will be my way of celebrating his life.​

·
Sgt. Wolf S. Bora
4,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Lookin Real Good! ..... Hope the weather holds off, I'm getting real tired of snow blowing my way around.
Same here! It had just stopped raining so I was able to snap those shots. Sure enough, as I walked back in it started to rain again. I think Chris helped hold off the wet stuff just long enough! :)

Thank you! MNPCTECH deserves all the credit.

·
Sgt. Wolf S. Bora
4,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Motherboard has arrived!

After a long delay, here's a fun announcement:
EVGA has surprised me with an EVGA Stinger H370 mITX motherboard! This little motherboard is a tank and will look great in the final setup.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts